Learn to transform mindsets and lead change using proven tools in real projects.
The fact that we have to describe leadership as ‘responsible’ … reflects the fundamental nature of the challenge that we face. — Richard Golding, PricewaterhouseCoopers
What does the Mindset Foundations programme deliver?
In this programme managers learn to develop a ‘responsible leadership’ mindset, in themselves and in others, so they can:
- Drive courageous action to change
- Face reality about what is needed to create a better future
- Remain highly self-aware and responsive to complex nuances
- Partner effectively with others to make difficult decisions
- Build trust through transparency
- Inspire authentic commitment to responsible business practice.
How does Mindset Foundations work?
- We work with you on your real projects; what you learn adds immediate value to your business.
- You apply new ways of thinking and acting on the spot working in small groups
- You get feedback in real time from peers and facilitators at each step
- You leave with a clear plan for leading change in the next phases of your project
Facilitators: Sessions are facilitated by two experienced Lifetree consultants.
Participants: Minimum 10, maximum 24 people
Timeframe: 2 full days. Lifetree offers a total of 5 modules (2 days each) moving from beginner to advanced.
Location: On location, off-site.
For more information and pricing: Please contact Lifetree here